The Lists feature on Twitter enables users to personalize, arrange, and prioritize the tweets they see in their timelines. On Twitter, users can join Lists that other users have already formed or create their own Lists of other accounts based on a particular group, subject, or interest.
Only tweets from the accounts on that list are shown when you see a List’s timeline. To ensure that they never miss a tweet from the accounts that are most essential to them, users can now pin their favorite Lists to their home timeline. Here is a step-by-step tutorial for using and creating Twitter Lists:
Twitter Lists for computers
1. Log into your computer and Twitter account.
2. Lists can be accessed by clicking the left panel on the home screen.
3. Select the addition (+) symbol located in the top right corner.
4. Add the name of your list and a brief description.
5. If you wish to make a list private, choose the Make private checkbox and click Next.
6. Click the names of the users whose names you wish to add to your list after that. The names of the individuals you’ve selected will be shown at the top, along with a checkmark.
7. The list is prepared when you click Done.
8. You can edit your list anytime by going back to the Lists menu, selecting the list you wish to update, and choosing Edit List.