Apple’s annual four-day Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale in Australia and New Zealand has begun. Through November 28, buyers can get a free Apple gift card with the purchase of certain products.
Select iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watches, AirPods, Beats, and accessories that are eligible for the promotion. As usual, many of Apple’s most recent devices, including the iPhone 14 series, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and Mac Studio, are not included.
Starting tomorrow, Apple’s four-day shopping event will also be accessible in a few more nations, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway.
The following are the gift cards’ values in the US:
- The iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, and iPhone SE are each $50.
- The iPad Mini and iPad Air cost $50.
- The ninth-generation iPad costs $30.
- The 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 processor costs $250.
- The 13-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 processor costs $200.
- $150 will get you a 24-inch iMac and an M1 or M2 processor for the MacBook Air.
- The Mac Mini costs $100.
- The second-generation Apple Watch SE costs $50.
- The price of the second-and third-generation AirPods with Lightning cases is $25.
- The second-generation AirPods Pro costs $50.
- The AirPods Max cost $75.
- $50 will get you the Beats Studio3, Solo3, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, and Beats Studio Buds.
- The Beats Flex costs $25.
- $25 will get you a second-generation Apple Pencil, a MagSafe Duo Charger, and a Smart Keyboard Folio.
- The Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro costs $25.
The promotion is accessible through Apple’s online store, Apple Store mobile application, and physical Apple Store locations. As usual, refurbished items are not eligible for a gift card, and educational prices cannot be used with the promotion.
One of the few times a year when Apple offers discounts on its products is on Black Friday, but better offers are frequently found at third-party merchants like Amazon. Check out our Black Friday roundup for the most recent reductions on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple TV, accessories, and more.
The new all-encompassing Apple gift cards can be used to pay for merchandise, subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV+, apps from the App Store, media from the iTunes Store, including TV episodes and movies, iCloud+ storage, and more.