The majority of us are spending hours per day surfing the web for sending emails. We also browse social platforms, check the news, search for dishes, as well as everything else in between.
All that web surfing could make the internet browser’s cache quite quickly. In the event that you’re currently using Google Chrome and you notice that things are becoming slow or the browser is constantly freezing the page, it might be time to clean the browsing cache.
Here’s how to delete cookies from Chrome for the desktop browser as well as the mobile app.
How do you clear the cookies from Google Chrome on your computer?
1. Open Google Chrome and then click on the icon of three vertical dots located in the top-right of the toolbar just below the address window.
2. From the main menu, move your cursor to More Tools Click Clean Browsing Data… within the menu that opens at the bottom.
3. On the Clear browsing data screen, you’ll be able to see several choices for data that could be removed from Chrome including browser history, download history cookies, other site data such as cached files and images passwords, as well as other data. If you’d like to erase all data stored in your browser select the Advanced option and select the checkbox on each of the options. Select a selection from the time range drop-down on the right and select the entire time for those who want to delete all data.
4. Once you’ve selected the time period and type of data you want to erase then click to clear data.
Delete cookies in Google Chrome for iPhone or iPad.
1. Open the Chrome application on the iPhone or iPad.
2. On the browser’s home screen, click the icon with three horizontal dots at the lower-right corner. Select history from the menu that pops up.
3. On the bottom of the History page click the Clear button. the Browsing Information…
4. On the Clear browsing Data page, choose the data you wish to erase by pressing each option and a checkmark appears next to those items you have selected. You can erase browser history and download history cookies, and other data from the site including cached files and images passwords, as well as other data. Select a selection within the Time range section in the upper right — choose the All-time option If you wish to delete all data.
5. Once you’ve selected the time period and type of data you want to erase then click the Clear Browsing data button at the end of this page. When the pop-up appears, tap the Clear Browsing Data once more to confirm.
Clear cookies in Google Chrome for Android.
1. Open the Chrome application on an Android device.
2. In the upper-right part of the screen click the More icon, which is three vertical dots. Then press the History button to open the dialog.
3. On the History page, click to clear browsing data… at the top.
4. On the Clear browsing data page, choose what data you would like to delete by clicking the checkbox at the bottom of each option. You can erase the history of your browsing and download history, as well as cookies, and other site information including cached files and images passwords, images and files, and much more. Select a selection within the Time range section in the upper right — choose all time If you wish to delete all data.
5. Once you’ve selected the time period and type of data you wish to delete click to clear the Data at the bottom of the page.
Please write to us in the comments section below that this trick has helped you. We would love to hear from you.